Bowled Warney

Example All things Shane Warne, World Record holder: 674 test wickets

Thursday, July 14, 2005

The X factor Warney

Shane Warne joined the rest of the Australian squad in London on Tuesday before heading to Leicester for the side's tour match against Leicestershire beginning on Friday. Quoted in the Sportal, he had much to say to reporters:
"I think I bring something to the Australian team, not just my bowling, but a little bit of the X-factor as well. I think I bring a lot to the table and I am sure Ricky will be happy to have me back. The team will be happy to have me back, contrary to what some people think."

"I think they have shown they are up for a scrap, they are ready to get in our face and start fighting. England are ranked the No.2 side in the world, and they are ranked the No.2 side because they have players who are as good as anyone in the world. I think they are very well led by Michael Vaughan. I think he gives them a bit of calmness and a touch of class."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home