Bowled Warney

Example All things Shane Warne, World Record holder: 674 test wickets

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Shane Warne Cricket for Mobile

Here is a hot of the press PRESS RELEASE for Com2uS who are to release a new Shane Warne Cricket for Mobile game:
Australian leg-spin bowling legend Shane Warne joins gamers in Shane Warne Cricket, a cricket game for mobile that challenges the batting and bowling skills of users in international cricket. The game, developed and published with Com2uS together with Shane Warne, will be available on java-enabled handsets from July through major carriers in Australia and the UK, with plans for other cricket-loving countries to follow. It will initially be available exclusively for 1 month to Three Australia customers.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, June 30, 2005 11:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I first saw the press release I thought this surely must be a joke, but no... at least he will get great publicity for it,

I have been to many games and seen him play live, he has waved to my son from 10 meters away, he even was born in the place in live, Ferntree Gully, but no I have never personally met him, but what makes you think I am a fan??

 
At Wednesday, July 06, 2005 3:11:00 AM, Blogger shakester said...

"what makes you think I am a fan??"

oh, ...interesting, barro....:)

 
At Wednesday, July 06, 2005 1:09:00 PM, Blogger Barro said...

one can never assume though akr, but you might say that yes I have spent many a time in fornt of the TV saying to myself, just one more over..., only to be still there 1 hour later. most times he bowls it feels that SOMETHING will happen and it usually does

 

Post a Comment

<< Home